Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Paris, A Baker's Dozen (#2): Visionaire/Lacoste Boat Party

Oh lord how do I even begin to discuss this one. Probably one of the B-E-S-T parties I have been to - in my life.

Imagine this - timed with a blue Eiffel Tower for its first night heading the EU (see more here), aboard the decked out Le Paquebot near Pont D'iena and with a star-studded attendance (Eva Mendes, Karl Lagerfeld, Mark Ronson) - this party was wow.



Then add to that Lady Bunny's huge personality (and wig), beats from SpankRock and oh - Santogold icing more cool cred on the Siene. She was amazing, fierce and friendly at the same time - and she brings it. She has a presence, fullstop. She sang all my favorite songs from her debut album, and she worked the crowd like anything when she sang L.E.S Artistes. HA!


Best of all - I got to hang out with one of my dearest friends (thank you JOpa) who I've known since those awkward teenage years where we both found our obsession for Madonna. Go V!
Download: Santogold and Diplo's "Top Ranking" Mixtape

1 comment:

Little J said...

lol vvv im just re reading this again. miss u!