Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Mac Dad will make you: Jump, Jump!

And in the case of hanging out at the majestic Rossnowlaugh after a morning of hefty Irish rain where blue skies reigned - my sister, rather than just being my sister holding a camera taking crappy tourist-y posing shots - took the situation at hand and turned in to Mac Dad.

Or Daddy Mac. Regardless, she got me... well, you get the idea, but being the older sibling - she naturally led by example...


And just because with family you're wont do to silly things, I got in to the spirit of it.


More photos are here.

As much as allusion becomes homage, let me extend my love for a 90s classic some more - and that won't be wearing my clothes on backwards - I tried it once when I was a fat 12-year old, it was uncomfortable - here's that tune that inspired my shoulda neva have sartorial faux pas, or in this case my "ebordraw".

Enjoy - Kris Kross "Jump" (D*L*I*D Remix)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God, i wish I could go to Ireland.

How much did you weigh when you were younger?