Thursday, September 4, 2008

04.09.08 - #1 on the Sides, #4 Car



A summer look in early spring. I almost got a head cold because of the false-Spring that half-sprung early in the month, happens every year yet I never learn. Now half my head is cold, dang. I'm glad I got myself freshened up - half the fun was sitting in a chair catching up with my trusted hair stylist who we worked out I'd been seeing for 5 years. That's about half the time I've lived in this city and almost twice as long as any boyfriend I've had.

Is it weird to think of her as part of the "network" that make up the familiarity of Sydney for me? Mind you, hair in itself is SO personal, it grows out of you - so you better be damn sure someone treats it right. I know someone who would drive an hour to have hers done - and yo, I relate.

No comments: